How much ISDE subsidy will I get for my heat pump?
If you make your house more sustainable in two areas, you are eligible for the ISDE subsidy (from Jan 2023 also for one insulation measure). With the grant, you can have your home insulated, buy a solar boiler or heat pump, connect your home to a heat network.
For a heat pump, the subsidy could reach €3700 in 2022. This depends on the number of kW the heat pump provides. Adlår’s heat pumps start at 6 kW, with corresponding subsidies of €2500 – €2900.
Conditions for obtaining the ISDE subsidy:
- You own the owner-occupied property where the heat pump will be installed.
- The house with heat pump is your main residence.
- The heat pump is a new product, not a second-hand/used product.
- The heat pump is installed before you make the application.
- The heat pump was installed by a certified installation company.
- You possess an invoice and proof of payment for the purchase and installation of the heat pump.
- You apply for the subsidy up to a maximum of 12 months after the installation of the heat pump.
- The heat pump is on the Appliance List Heat Pumps, which is eligible for the ISDE subsidy.